Friday, May 1, 2009

Continuing On....

So, this afternoon I took Conner to the doctor just to make sure he was on the right track to recovery. Come to find out that he has strep throat! We can thank Carey for that one.... :) He's on medication now and will be feeling better in 48 hours or so.

Well, if that wasn't enough, Carey called me while I was at the doctor and told me that Lauren's big toe was the, " the size of his thumb, oozing puss, and it looked the nail was gone". Never a dull moment. Lauren had been fussy for a day or so and that's normally not like her at all, so I was kind of suspicious that something was wrong. I just didn't think to look at her big toe. She had snagged her nail a week or so ago, and apparently it got infected. By the time i got home, both big toes are swollen and my poor little girl is in a lot of pain.

Courtney and I are the only ones that have stayed healthy! Knock on wood....

Thank you to my fantastic friends for offering so much help and advice. I truly appreciate it! I'm sure we'll get through this with all the kids intact.

2 comments:

Herlehy Family said...

I am so happy to hear the Conner has an antibiotic that will help him feel better soon! Hang in there! One day you will look back and just laugh at everything that was thrown at your family. When it rains it pours!

THE TAYLORS said...

Wow, the Cadles are being taken out one at a time! Sheesh I hope you come out alive after all is said and done!