Courtney sat on the potty without crying....this seems like a little thing, but it's huge for Courtney. We love you, Courts....keep up the good work!
Thursday, May 21, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Courtney sat on the potty without crying....this seems like a little thing, but it's huge for Courtney. We love you, Courts....keep up the good work!
Posted by Cadle Clan at 7:34 PM
4 comments:
That is so exciting! Good luck Courtney, keep working hard it will be worth it when you get to wear cute panties instead of diapers.
Yea for Courtney! I hope she keeps it up. I love that Conner doesn't consider Courtney to be his sister. He is darling reading that book. Thank you for your phone call. I want to talk to you so bad. I promise I will call you soon.
That is wonderful! Congrats! Those pictures of the kids are so cute, I can't believe how old all of your kids are getting. I was just thinking the other day about the time I came out when Conner was just a baby. How are you doing?
Oh, Hallelujah! I so understand the excitement, especially since we are just 3 weeks without diapers for Charlotte. Thank goodness for that Chuck E Cheese potty training chart! Courtney, you and Charlotte can soon compare your fancy princess underwear in nursery!
Post a Comment