Friday, September 12, 2008

The Office....TWO WEEKS!


So, The Office starts in two weeks and I am SOOOO excited. I was a little disappointed on the webisodes that they were supposed to have this summer. Do you think there will be a wedding this season? I hope so. Jim and Pam have to get engaged sometime, right? I'm a sucker for weddings!

6 comments:

camille said...

I can't wait for all of the season premieres. The summer has been boring...as far as the boob tube goes. How are those babies in your belly? I need a belly pic!

Herlehy Family said...

We are big office fans...I am with you I love weddings.

Emily and Aaron Carter said...

We are so excited for fall TV to start. The Office is always a classic!

Jillian Goulding said...

Seriously. We have a count down going on at our house. I personally hope that Dwight and Angela get back together. I felt bad when Dwight was so sad. Oh, and of course Pam and Jim will get married....they better!

THE TAYLORS said...

I hope I can watch it... two years ago I tried to watch but the camera angles made me sick... I was pregnant! lol :) Didn't want to risk throwing up.

But it's sooo funny! Ryan hasn't seen an episode yet.

Laurie, the girls and Scott said...

I hope the wedding is decorated with orange streamers. Oh wait, I forgot. Orange is whorish.