Saturday, September 20, 2008

Baby Shower
















Cherrie and I had our baby shower the other night and we had a great time! It was a fun night with lots of food, friends, and gifts. Can you guess from the photos who was taking pictures that night? Thanks girls for putting on such a fabulous shower!

4 comments:

camille said...

I'm totally bummed I couldn't be there, but I'll shower you love and gifts when we come home in Nov. You look fantastic and your belly looks small. You are such a stud, sista! Love that one of you and Kristin. I miss my sisters!!!

Herlehy Family said...

I am so sad I missed out on this fun night. You both look great!

Liz said...

It was so fun coming to your shower. You and Cherrie are so cute with your twin bumps.

Unknown said...

I'm hot... I thought I would give you the honor of having "multiple" pics of me!:)