Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Last Day of Teaching Piano


So, I am retiring from teaching piano. Today is my last day teaching...I'll miss my wonderful students and hope they continue taking from someone else. It was a great experience and I hope I can start up again in a few years once my kids are older and things are not as crazy as they are right now (or will be in the next few weeks!). Best of luck to my students! I'll miss you all! :)

3 comments:

Cali Hatch Fam said...

Thanks Melanie you are an awesome piano teacher and neighbor. Rylee had a great experience starting up piano and it was all because of you!

Unknown said...

Whoa, did you do some remodeling in the house or what?!

Jon and Ashley said...

It was so good to talk to you today. I'm glad you have a blog now, so we can stay in touch better. I love you1