Well, Conner is growing up and we decided that he's ready to start earning an allowance. Of course, Carey was very excited about this, so we bought Conner a cashbox to keep his money in. Conner is learning the importance of saving money and Carey couldn't be happier about this....if you know Carey, he is the ultimate saver and money manager....I can't say the same for me. His $3 a week should buy him a train in the next couple of weeks, and he's very excited about that.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
don't tell Kai that Conner is getting 50 cents more a wk than him. Ha ha! We just started it, too. We'll have to compare notes on how it all goes, eh?
ps. your 30 picture is awesome. I swear, your belly is out just a bit more, but everything else is still the same...small as usual!!!
That is great. What does he do to earn his allowance? I guess you can never start too soon.
That is so cute that Conner is learning to save!! What an awsome lesson to learn. We still have to get the kids together one of these days before your family doubles. Sorry I have been a flake lately. call me!!
Post a Comment