So, I'm just not on top of blogging lately, but here it goes. My Dad celebrated his 73rd birthday on the 1st, and we had a fun dinner with some of our family. It was a fun night...As you can see from the pictures, my kids are in their pjs and most are crying, but we had to get a group photo in.
(I love this picture because we were trying to get all the kids to look at the camera at the same time. I know, silly us, but isn't Rawson so cute in this one? And forgive Courtney...she's the one with the phone on her face. Sometimes you just can't put down the video games to take a picture)
(Maddie just LOVED the cake. She ate her piece and Lauren's piece. Yes, she loves her chocolate)
(Group photo....forgive me for my sweaty face...It's a result of the pictures above.)
Tuesday, August 9, 2011
Dad's Birthday...
Posted by Cadle Clan at 7:48 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment