Courtney has done it! She is now a swimmer. No more life vests or being scared of the deep end. We spent a few hours at the gym today, and she is now officially a swimmer. Jumps in the deep end, swims all around, and back to the side to do it again. As a treat, we got happy meals (Yes, my kids love happy meals) and I promised her a princess tent.
Now, if only I can bribe the twins to potty train, I can declare this summer a great success!
2 comments:
Congratulations! Good job, Courtney!
Actually I was kind of expecting that as she was all over the pool at Grover and was paying lots of attention to other kids who learing how to swim and play underwater. By the way, I have picked up some dive sticks that all of the kids can play with (the twins on the steps). Tom
Post a Comment