Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Courtney's First Day of Kindergarten.....

Courtney was so excited for her first day of Kindergarten that I think she spent the whole morning asking me if it was time to go yet. She LOVES her teacher, LOVES her classroom, and LOVES the playground (her emphasis added). She said her favorite thing today was riding the bikes at recess and she let me know that I didn't put enough food in her lunch today. I'm pretty sure her "hurt" tummy was from nerves and not from hunger, but I'll be sure to add another goody in there for tomorrow.


Kindergarten was made for Courtney! I was telling a friend at the gym today that I am just not enough for her and she just craves outside stimulation. Enjoy, Courtney! Congratulations on completing your first day.

2 comments:

Herlehy Family said...

Congratulations! Kindergarten is so much fun!

Jillian Goulding said...

Glad she loves it!!