Wednesday, March 10, 2010

My Latest Obsession.....



Totally obsessed......

15 boxes of cereal (the big boxes......)
2 bags of salad

3 salad dressings
2 gogurt packages
4 packages of bagel bites
7 boxes of fruit snacks
5 boxes of pasta
3 packages of cookies
3 packages of tortillas

All of that for a grand total.....
(Drum Roll.....)

$ 24.50

Anyone want to know how?

Oh, and the total would have been around $160 or so.....
Oh, and one more thing.....I totally agree that this is not the healthiest array of items. I'm stocking up...this will last for quite some time!


9 comments:

Emily and Aaron Carter said...

I want to know how! That is insane!

OLIVIA said...

Share!

Liz said...

Are you using coupons? If so, I think I need to start it up again. Amazing!

Herlehy Family said...

That is AMAZING! Please share your secret.

Amy said...

Wow! That is quite a stash. I want one too, tell me how!

Smith Family said...

Dang girl, you weren't kidding! That is seriously crazy good!

Stacey said...

Yep, I want in too!

Unknown said...

Why didn't you mention that you have 40 boxes of cereal (not exaggerating) & that you have no more storage places left, so you are resorting to your keeping boxes of cereal in the bathtub!! Haha....just kidding! Love your coupon skills & you need to help me put a book of coupons together!! i am jealous of yours after seeing it this morning!!

Jen said...

I would really love someone to teach me how to coupon quickly and easily! So do tell!