Memory #1
Lauren and Madeline have an obsession with those Mardi Gras beads.....Granted, we have never been, but you can get a pack at the dollar store to really make some girls very happy. Anyway, Lauren took her necklace off and was trying to get it back on. I looked over to see if she was successful and saw the funniest thing. She had laid the necklace on the carpet in a circle and then was diving her head into the center of the circle trying to get the necklace to go over her head. I thought it was a pretty good idea except for the fact that she couldn't get her head through the floor.
Memory #2
Today I was reading "Charlotte's Web" to Courtney before nap time, and I asked her if she would like a pig to snuggle with and take care of. Her simple reply was, "YUCK!". Apparently her "city mother" has been passed on to her and the dislike for anything dirty and/or messy. My mom would be very sad (she's a country girl), but I was pretty happy about it.
Saturday, March 27, 2010
Moments Not to Forget......
Posted by Cadle Clan at 12:04 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
Those girls are hilarious!
Post a Comment