My wonderful sister texted met this morning and asked if she could take Courtney to get a pedicure. Of course my answer was, "Yes!". Courtney loves getting her nails done, but has had to settle for Mom doing it because I just never get a chance to take only one child with me. I just got these pictures from my sister.....they are still out and having fun, and I'm eager to see how it went. From the looks of the pictures, it was a successful trip!
(Happy Meal at McDonald's.....Can you tell she's excited about this?)
(On the car ride to my sisters house, she said she wanted black nail polish. I'm glad my sister talked her into something a little less scary for a three year old to have on her nails)
Tuesday, March 23, 2010
Courtney's First Pedicure
Posted by Cadle Clan at 12:45 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
What a great aunt...Courtney is a very lucky girl!
auntie kristin is so sweet! courtney looks like she is in heaven.
How exciting! I have been thinking about taking Charlotte for a pedicure... Maybe we need to go try it!
That is SOOOOOOOO cute! Aunt Kristin really comes through, eh? Love little Court and her beautiful face and smile. She melts my heart, truly! I wish I lived closer and her and Payton could play. They would LOVE it, I know! Miss you and love you!
what a little diva....look what you are starting!! Don't worry...I will be bringing Claire to get a pedi when she is Courtney's age too!! Nothing like it!! Speaking of, we still going next week?
Post a Comment