Sunday, December 6, 2009

Ward Christmas Pajama Party

We had our ward Christmas Party yesterday, and besides the fact that Conner and Courtney were pretty much acting as bad as I have ever seen them act, we did have a good time (for the short time we stayed). The kids missed Santa (because of how they were acting), but it was great to socialize and have fun, and the kids thought it was great that they could go to "church" in their PJ's!


(Jen, you and your team did a great job!)

(This is a pretty funny picture if you were there....see how Conner is all red with his nose pressed against the wall? That would be him having a time out for screaming because he couldn't sit in the chair that he wanted (I know what you're thinking, and I have no explanation on why that is so upsetting). Carey and I are trying to hold everyone together.... Scroll down to the next picture for what Courtney was doing....)

(Here's our Courtney doing her "cover my face but really look at the camera to make sure you are taking the picture" pose, mom and dad laughing at her, and yes, Conner is still on time out with his nose against the wall....I don't know what I'll say in my speech when I receive the "Mom of the Year" award...... :)

5 comments:

OramHouse said...

Oh, I'm laughing....Do you think blogs bring out the worst in kids because it makes a good post?!

Herlehy Family said...

Kids are so silly! Don't worry it has happened to all parents.

Kendra said...

thanks for sharing because i seriously feel like my kids are the only kids that do stuff like this! it's nice to know i'm not alone. it'll be funny to look back on later! :)

Jen said...

That is too funny!!!! I am glad you enjoyed it.

Kye Nead said...

I am glad I am not alone!! When you want them to be good they are rotten and when they are good no one is around. We will all be laughing later.