Sunday, December 20, 2009

Vacation....

Carey and I went on a mini vacation for our 10 year anniversary to Half Moon Bay. We love going here because the hotel is AMAZING, the scenery is beautiful, it's away from the city (but not too far so you can still go shopping), and we love the ocean.

Our parents took care of the kids, and we headed out of town on Thursday. We had a great time relaxing, getting a facial (me, not Carey....), shopping, eating, sleeping, eating some more, and enjoying the amazing beaches. It was such a great getaway and we are very grateful to our parents for taking care of the kids.

It was such a needed break......I should be good until we go to Hawaii (the real vacation for our 10 year) in July.....Yahoo!(View of the coastline)

(Not the greatest picture, but that's our hotel on the cliff.....)


(We went to some tide pools before dinner....so fun, but no one there to take our picture.....)
(We found a starfish for Carey....no, we didn't take it with us.....)
(Happy 10 Year Anniversary.....Here's to many more!)

4 comments:

Jon and Ashley said...

It looks beautiful there and so do you. I love your hair cut.

Herlehy Family said...

Looks like a beautiful location to celebrate your 10 year anniversary! I am happy to hear that you and Carey had a great time...and the kids all survived while you were away.

Unknown said...

fun fun fun!! your pics look super good...must be the new camera:)

camille said...

You lucky duck! That looks so fun and I love your new do! You look so cute!!! Love your previous post with your year to year pics. That was a fun trip down memory lane for sure. Happy 10 years to you both! I love you guys so so much!