10 Years....If I had to narrow down each year into one picture, this is what you would get....
1999.....When it all began....11am at the Oakland Temple
2000...We moved to Utah and settled into our first home in Provo. We loved it!
2001- We were still in school, but took the summer to have a little adventure in Pasadena, CA...
2002.....We graduated. We were happy to leave Provo and more than happy to come back to CA
2003.....Living in Fair Oaks near family and friends....working and hanging out.......
2008.....Lauren and Madeline came into the world....Our tiny miracles...........Happy Anniversary, Carey!
All my love,
M
5 comments:
Happy Anniversary.... I still remember your wedding day. It was beautiful. Im so glad you both found each other. Have a wonderful day! =)
Happy Anniversary! I loved taking a look at you both over the last ten years.
Happy Happy Anniversary! I love the pictures.
Congrats on 10 years!
I remember driving to the Temple to watch you guys make your grand entrance as Mr. and Mrs. Wow, I can't believe it. You guys are amazing. Congrats on ten years!! xoxo's
Post a Comment