Thursday, November 12, 2009

New Teeth

On Tuesday, my Mom had Conner and Courtney spend the night at her house, so Carey and I decided to live large and go to a French restaurant that's near our house and take the twins with us. To only have two kids with us is rare and they're super easy to take out, so we did it.

At the beginning of dinner, Carey was feeding Madeline some bread and felt something sharp. I, in turn, feel Lauren's gums just to see if there is anything there, and sure enough, she had something sharp poking out of her gums as well. So, finally, the day has arrived. My girls will have teeth!

On a side note, the twins did really well with a rather LONG dinner, Madeline said "hi" for the first time, and the girls stayed up until 7pm. Now, for anyone else that doesn't seem like a big deal, but for my girls, 6pm is BEDTIME!

We loved spending one on one time with the twins and it was a really fun night! (We didn't get any great pictures, but here's what he got)

(Lauren is all smiles....this is rare, so I"m glad I captured it)

(Madeline just laughing at Dad....)

5 comments:

Herlehy Family said...

Wow! New teeth for both girls, that's absolutely fantastic news! I am happy to hear that you and Carey enjoyed your evening with only two children.

Jillian Goulding said...

cute dresses:) glad you guys FINALLY got to go to La Provence!

Tiffani said...

The girls look super cute and I am glad that you were able to spend some adult time out on the town!

Smith Family said...

Yey for teeth! I bet your girls were perfect little angel teethers! :)
Sidney has about 4 teeth ready to pop out any second now and the poor girl has been a mess! She's been getting up SUPER early again!

OramHouse said...

ooh, even their outfits look French:) Yay for teeth! I do enjoy it when I just have the twins as well. Doesn't it make things seem easy? I remember just Bailey and Emma and how doing anything with those two was a chore. Now, I'll take two any day!