Well, if you know Courtney, you know that she is a spunky girl that has a definite way of doing things. She hates having her hair combed, doesn't like strangers,and really doesn't like the combination of strangers touching and/or combing her hair. With that said, you can imagine that getting her hair done professionally was not first on my list, but Carey came to my rescue.
Last night, Carey was going to get his haircut and he decided to take Courtney along for some "daddy/daughter" time. They went to McDonald's and then went over to the salon (yes, Carey gets his hair cut at a salon) so that Courtney could watch Dad get his haircut. Well, to my surprise, my baby girl had her hair done as well. She let the lady (I think her name is Shay) wash, comb, cut and even style her hair. Carey said that Courtney was a little angel and loved every minute.
Is this a sign of things to come? Is my little ninja turtle loving two year old turning into a little girl?


5 comments:
That is great news! Do you have pictures of the final product?
Good news! I am so glad!
Thats cute. Macie will do things like that if Elliot is with her and not me. It drives me crazy but if it gets it done then okay with me =) I think Macie and Courtney are very much alike!
cute girl! what a fun daddy/daughter date:)
I think it's safe to say your little girl is going to be a girlie girl after all! Just one taste and I'm sure she's sold. I can't believe she is almost 3!! Where has the time gone? Miss you!!! xoxo
Post a Comment