Jillian took our family pictures again this year, and I LOVE them! If you need pictures taken, she is the girl to call (link to Bliss Photography is on the right). Here's a sampling.....We love them, Jillian!
Sunday, October 4, 2009
Just a Taste....
Posted by Cadle Clan at 7:53 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



6 comments:
Every single one is darling. Great photos again!
They are amazing photos!! I've been waiting all day hoping you'd post some. If it was me I'd probably have them up in two months. Ha!
Great job on the coordinating outfits. :)
They are all darling looking photos and I love the back drops! You look like a URBAN family!
ah! cute cute cute!
Where did you get that great looking bench? I love how it pops out of the photo.
That was Jillian's bench.....it was actually "stolen" while we were taking pics by three crazy people in old Roseville. We got it back...I'll tell you the story some time- it's pretty funny!
Post a Comment