Friday, April 17, 2009

Beware....Gross Picture Below....

Here's what happened to my thumb. This picture doesn't really do it justice, but it's a start.

The wart that I had cut out in January CAME BACK and the doctor had to cut it out AGAIN. This time he went deeper and took off more of my nail. IT HURTS! This picture doesn't really show the depth, but it's a little taste. It's so gross, but I love showing it to people. I know, I'm sick!


6 comments:

Liz said...

So gross - I'm looking at it with 1 eye closed & my thumb pushing into the corner of my other eye, so that the picture looks fuzzy. I'm so sorry you have to deal with this - it looks like it really hurts. (Even though I have a hard time looking at things like this, I'm weird too & would probably show it to people if it were me, or ask to see it if it were someone else - does that make sense? do I sound crazy? I'm really tired.)

Raquel Ruggles said...

'just a taste'?! the verbage + the picture makes me want to vomit. i hope that dang thing stays gone. and why am i so grossed out but i still want to look?

Herlehy Family said...

That looks awful and so painful! If it returns my mother in law could give you some of that witch medicine that she gave me to remove my warts...lol that was a disaster stick with western medicine it is much safer.

Laurie said...

Ouch!

camille said...

Seriously, Melanie!!! That is sooooo gross! I am laughing right now because I am so in shock by the grossness. I think that dang wart is ALIVE and wanting more of you!!! IT won't be happy until your whole finger is gone!!! I do feel so sorry for you and how painful that looks! Yikes!!!!!!!

Jim and Shana McGavock said...

Wow Melanie! You know you have high self esteem when you can comfortably address your wart issues for all the world to see and not even care.