This post is just a "do you remember when" for when Courtney is older....
Courtney is scared of napkins, or anything that resembles something that she could wipe her face with or, more scary, that someone else could wipe her face with. I'm not really sure why this is, but apparently my child is traumatized. I tried just handing her the napkin so she could wipe her hands off that were covered it oatmeal (she has about 4 packets a day!), and she screams and throws it on the floor (the napkin, not the oatmeal). Can we say, "drama queen"?
So, if you see a dirty faced little girl running around, that's our Courtney! We love her, dirty face and all! :)
Monday, February 23, 2009
Napkins....Oh, So Scary!
Posted by Cadle Clan at 8:10 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
That's so funny! Definitely a special memory!
That is so funny! She is so spunky, I love her personality and hearing the funny things that she does.
How funny. Oh, the things they come up with....
Post a Comment