This morning I had a very close call, but someone was looking out for me. Here's what happened.....
I was getting the twins ready to go to their 4 month checkup. I usually put them both in their car seats and then haul them both downstairs at the same time. Now, I guess this doesn't sound like the smartest idea because I'm carrying a lot of weight and if I fell that would be bad news, but I do it anyway because I hate making multiple trips.
As I was loading Lauren into her car seat, a thought came to me that I should take the girls down the stars ONE AT A TIME. I thought, "OK, that's probably best". I pick up the car seat with Lauren strapped in and on the first stair, my foot slips and I go crashing down four or five steps. I luckily held on to Lauren, but really bruised up my leg and twisted my foot. I am just so thankful that I listed to that little voice and only had one car seat in my hand. If I had had both, the story might have been very different.
Happy to say that we are all healthy and happy and having a great day!
Monday, February 16, 2009
A Close Call
Posted by Cadle Clan at 1:30 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Wow,I am glad that no one got seriously hurt. I love having that small voice on my side!!
Wow! That could have been very scary. Great job listening to that little voice.
Post a Comment