I have been horrible at blogging this year. I have some idea of why, but here's a little update with more pictures to come.
(We call got really sick for a few days. It hit the twins the worst. I think it's funny and a little weird that they ask for the ipad and know exactly how to get their videos on netflix. )
(My sister came for a week with her kids (more pics to come), and we hung out a ton. This was a cute picture the twins took together. Maddie is in the pink)
(Along with documenting "first", Lauren had her first official haircut. She sat so still and was a very good example to her sister who would not have anything to do with it.)
(Self portrait of Cami and I when we took the kids to see "Cars 2".)
(The kiddos...Kai, Conner, Courtney, and Payton)
Friday, July 29, 2011
Where Have I Been?
Posted by Cadle Clan at 4:12 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Looks like you have been having fun...I love that darling photo of the twins!
I miss you! That was so fun hanging out. Boo for distance! Ok, I need to send you some of the pix I took cuz I have many great ones to share. I just need to download them off my camera and they are yours! Love you!
Post a Comment