So, Conner has been bugging me to learn how to tie his shoes. I know...I should have taught him long ago, but his only "tie" shoes are his church shoes, so I only think about it once a week. Well, that all changed today.
I ordered him the Melissa and Doug wood shoe that kids can learn on, and showed him how to use it. FIVE minutes later, I hear, "Ok! I know how!". I didn't believe him at first, but sure enough, he is a pro.
As I type this, I hear Conner trying to teach Courtney. Got to love having older kids!
Saturday, July 9, 2011
Conner Strikes Again...
Posted by Cadle Clan at 5:36 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
That is fabulous news! I am so happy the shoe trick worked for Conner...it worked for Parker but not the same luck with Tanner.
Can I borrow that when you are done??? We have the same issue in my house... That has been my summer goal, but I haven't made much progress yet.
Post a Comment