


My little boy is 6 years old today! How did that happen? He is such a blessing in our lives and brings nothing but joy and love to our home. Some favorites from Conner....
* He loves Legos and Science
*Is doing REALLY well in school
*Loves to read and is picking up new words all the time
*Loves the Spaghetti Factory (I think that's a Cadle gene that was passed down)
*Is the kindest big brother to his three little sisters
*Loves his family and friends
Conner, we love you! Happy Birthday!
6 comments:
I didn't realize he & Abby shared the same birthday!
Happy Birthday Conner!!
Happy Birthday, Conner!
Happy Birthday to Conner! I remember you being pregnant with him at a baby shower I think. That is the first time I laid eyes on you....:) OK, that sounds creepy, but well meaning, haha
Kaci...It was friendship at first sight! :)
Happy Birthday Conner!! Can't wait to hear about the fabulous birthday party:)
Cutest boy with the cutest Mommy!!! Happy 6th, Conner Thomas! LOVE YOU!
Post a Comment