
Conner and Carey have been reading Charlie and the Chocolate Factory for the past few weeks, and Conner was happy to report, that they finished it today. It's his first major book that he has read (or at least read with help from Dad), and he was very excited!
I'm not a huge fan of the new version of Willy Wonka (I never saw it because it looked way too creepy), so we got the old school version on Netflix and Conner is loving it. He's pointing out things that were not in the book, and I have to say that I'm pretty impressed with all that he remembers.
Way to go, Conner! It's so great that you love to read!
3 comments:
Hey - Molly and I are reading the same things. Tonight we get to read about the Oompa Loompas. Let's get the kids together for book club soon.
Sounds good to me! We are on to Matilda....I'm loving this!
That is a great idea! My brother, sister and I must have watched the movie 1,000 times. I must admit I was crushed when I found out the keyboard code WW used to get in was not really Rachmaninoff...
Post a Comment