
We were able to visit my old ward today for a baby blessing, and it was so much fun seeing everyone. Here's my good friend, Kaci, and her adorable twins, Addison and Kate. We kind of follow each other in life...we were both YW Presidents right after each other, we were both pregnant with twins at the same time, we both had twin girls, and now even our husbands have the same callings.
Kaci, you are the best! I love getting together (and thank you for bringing your camera so we can document the twins together!). Here's to dinner out at California Pizza Kitchen when I'm back in town......
3 comments:
You beat me to blogging the picture, haha! But, yes, we are mandated to take these pictures periodically! Looking forward to our dinner as well...mmm..butter cake...
Darling photo! Sounds like a special friendship.
yay for twins. I totally support people who have double the craziness!
Post a Comment