
Carey's 32 today....In honor of that, here's 32 reasons why we love him.
32. He can sing the words to the Little Mermaid songs and is not embarrasssed by it.
31. He's not a fan of sticky messes, but puts up with it because the kids have fun.
30. He ALWAYS puts on his shoes when he gets out of bed in the morning. Yes, you read that correctly. He has to be wearing shoes at all times.
29. He use to waterski barefoot. I have to say, it's an impressive thing to see when you're dating.
28. He doesn't have a favorite color....weird, right?
27. Takes the kids to the gym on Saturday morning so I can have a little break.
26. Takes his job of making sure the kids get their vitamins every morning VERY seriously.
25. Has the best dental hygiene....I don't know anyone else who takes 15 minutes to brush their teeth, floss, etc.
24. Didn't mind dating a 16 year old when he was in college.
23. Didn't mind marrying a girl that was only 18 when he got home from his mission (now, that's love, right?)
22. Leaves his soda cans next to the trash even though we don't recycle.
21. Has strawberry yogurt EVERY morning.
20. Knows every song on the radio and secretly loves, what I call, "ghetto music".
19. Has only had three hairstyles in his life.
18. Had more flannel shirts than one person should every own when I met him. Let's remember, it was 1994.
17. Is extremely intelligent, but won't talk about it.
16. Has a plaque up at BYU in the accounting department for being an outstanding student.
15. Is obsessed with cars and loves to talk about them, look at them, and drive them.
14. Use to be extremely frugal, and now is kind of a snob when it comes to shopping (and I love it!)
13. Thinks that I am the best wife and mother (man, I have him fooled).
12. Wrote me every week for two years when he was on his mission (and we have all the letters to prove it).
11. Is very kind, loving, and considerate.
10. Loves his job, works hard, and is really good at what he does.
9. Reads the kids bedtime stories every night.
8. Doesn't have a favorite food....Makes birthday dinners really easy.
7. Is mellow, laid back, and a great listener.
6. Is patient with the kids (and with me).
5. Loves to have chips and salsa with all four kids and talk about what they did that day.
4. Loves the gospel and honors his priesthood.
3. Is a dedicated father.
2.Loves his family more than anything else.
1. Is a fantastic husband and my best friend.
Happy Birthday, Carey!
I love you.....
xoxox
5 comments:
What a wonderful tribute! Happy Birthday Carey!
Happy Birthday, Carey!
YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That was awesome! I completely enjoyed reading every one of those and proud to say I knew a LOT of them. I do know someone who also takes that long to brush and floss and his name is Jared Bunker. I think it would be quite a sight to have them both at the sink and see who can finish first. Of course, they should not continue the routine and get into bed together...haha! And, you are one hot babe no matter the age, so OF COURSE he dated, wrote, married, etc. YOU cause you're AWESOME! Happy Birthday, Carey. You are one great guy and we love you. (sorry this is a day late. I'm very spacey these days).
Happy Birthday, Carey! Love the blog post, very cute and creative.
What a cute idea! I love #20. Jim is a closet gangster too. My family couldn't believe it when they found a Snoop Dogg CD in his car when we were dating! They should hang out!
Post a Comment