It was the second annual trip to Grover Hot Springs, and everyone had a blast! I stayed home with the twins, and Grandpa Tom, Carey, Courtney and Conner went camping for three days. They had a blast hiking, eating marshmallows, and sleeping in their new sleeping bags! I'm not really sure what else went on, but Conner and Courtney sure had fun!(Such a random picture, but I love Courtney's expression....)
(Grandpa Tom, Conner and Courtney.....)
(Happy to be at Grover Hot Springs.....)
(Dad, Courtney and Conner.....)
Tuesday, June 8, 2010
Grover Hot Springs.....
Posted by Cadle Clan at 8:50 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
What a fun tradition! I am so impressed that they lasted 3 day out in the wilderness.
FUN! I wanna go! I hope you got to relax a little staying home with the twins. Maybe a little girls night out there?? Love that first one of Court. She is so spunky like her mama!
Post a Comment