President Wood is Mark's parents Stake President. The Woods live in his parents ward and Mark's father happens to be their home teacher. Very sad! My heart just aches for the family.
Awww yes... the male couple. Seriously, how can a straight guy dance for real with another guy and keep a straight face? He was serious, right? I'm glad the judges told them it was confusing... because it was! Hilarious and disturbing at the same time, just like you said.
I didn't know them, except for the one or two times that I ran into them in Fair Oaks... and my wedding reception. However, this has hit home with my hubby since President Wood was the one to send Ryan on his mission... allowed him to earn some money working on his ranch... and did A LOT of much needed dental work on him when he got back from the mission... or he may have done it just before the mission. Anyway, Ryan was really sad over the weekend. I've never had anyone close to me die, so hopefully I can be helpful to him... just not sure how.
Oh, man. I had no idea. I have always loved the Woods, especially Sister Wood who directed stake musical productions like Cumorah Hill that I participated in. I have always looked up to her.
6 comments:
I just read about the tragic accident. I'm so sorry Melanie, were these close friends of yours? Thinking of you and your friends. xoxo
President Wood is Mark's parents Stake President. The Woods live in his parents ward and Mark's father happens to be their home teacher. Very sad! My heart just aches for the family.
Our thought ans prayers are with the Woods. It is so very tragic when the lord calls the most precious ones home. We hope the best for their family.
Awww yes... the male couple. Seriously, how can a straight guy dance for real with another guy and keep a straight face? He was serious, right? I'm glad the judges told them it was confusing... because it was! Hilarious and disturbing at the same time, just like you said.
I didn't know them, except for the one or two times that I ran into them in Fair Oaks... and my wedding reception. However, this has hit home with my hubby since President Wood was the one to send Ryan on his mission... allowed him to earn some money working on his ranch... and did A LOT of much needed dental work on him when he got back from the mission... or he may have done it just before the mission. Anyway, Ryan was really sad over the weekend. I've never had anyone close to me die, so hopefully I can be helpful to him... just not sure how.
Oh, man. I had no idea. I have always loved the Woods, especially Sister Wood who directed stake musical productions like Cumorah Hill that I participated in. I have always looked up to her.
Post a Comment