What a fantastic presentation for Fathers Day. The kids are so cute and you are so creative (and to do it in sepia - genius) Grampa Tom and Gramma Karen
That is an adorable picture! I love it! I'm totally copying you next year for Jared! How did you think of that, you genius! LOVE IT! Happy Father's Day, Carey!!
The next time I do it, I'll take a little more time with what the kids are wearing, placement of letters, etc....but it was a spur of the moment idea....
7 comments:
I LOVE this photo collage. What a cute idea!
What a fantastic presentation for Fathers Day. The kids are so cute and you are so creative (and to do it in sepia - genius)
Grampa Tom and Gramma Karen
That is an adorable picture! I love it! I'm totally copying you next year for Jared! How did you think of that, you genius! LOVE IT! Happy Father's Day, Carey!!
That turned out absolutely darling! Great idea, and yes you are very creative.
The next time I do it, I'll take a little more time with what the kids are wearing, placement of letters, etc....but it was a spur of the moment idea....
That is the cutest thing ever! Thanks for sharing it!
Melanie that is the cutest idea that I have ever seen. I hope you dont mind if we use it sometime.
Post a Comment