Friday, June 8, 2012

Daddy Dave's Challenge.....

For Arianna's 30th birthday, she decided to do the "Daddy Dave's Challenge" at Leatherbys.  Basically, it's a  few gallons of ice cream piled on a banana.  I LOVE banana splits, so I was up for the challenge.  Arianna pounded it down with little hesitation. It was impressive to say the least.  It was such a fun night. I passed the challenge, but had some serious issues on my run the next morning. Oh well! It was worth it!





2 comments:

camille said...

OH this is just awesome! I am so proud of you, Mel. Haha. That is pretty dang impressive, I have to admit. I'm surprised you didn't barf. Ok, now I really want to challenge you to eating 1 dozen donuts with me. Well, I just want to watch you do it, actually. YOU RULE!

Cadle Clan said...

It's on Cami!!! I would pay good money to see you eat a dozen donuts! Ha