Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Family Photos 2011....

Here's a little sneak peek of some family photos. I LOVE having family photos taken, and it's even better that one of my best friends just happens to be the best photographer too. Love her, love the photos. I have to say that I'm not sure how she captures these images because my kids spend a good portion of the session crying and complaining. It's something about taking photos that they just don't like. Oh well. One day they will appreciate it!




(This one makes me laugh every time. As you can see, I'm not lying about the kids not enjoying the process. Well, Courtney was having fun, but the other three were less than thrilled about it.)

5 comments:

camille said...

LOVE THEM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I mean, with kids this cute, you can't get a bad pic, right?! Love that last one, too. So funny. We just did ours, too, and Rowan was ON ONE, so I am thankful for the single pic she smiled in. HA HA!

camille said...

ps- love Connoer's faux hawk. Babe Alert!!!

camille said...

i meant Conner.

Jillian Goulding said...

Love you guys:) I look forward to photos with you every year!! Where is the one of you?? You are one HOT mama!!!

Herlehy Family said...

Love the photos...adorable children!