Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Happy Birthday, Lauren and Madeline!

Has it really been three years?


Lauren & Maddie...I remember the day the ultrasound tech told me I would be having twins. I was excited, scared, and I had no idea what love and adventure you two would bring into our home.

Lauren, you are a sweet and sensitive girl. You love playing dress up, and being fancy is the most important thing in the world to you. You take care of your sister, and you make sure she is happy.

Maddie, you are my comedian. That dimple of yours is so cute, I can't help but spend a good portion of my day pinching your cheeks. You are a smart little girl, and you love your sister and your family. All things princess and craft related are your things, but you are great at sharing and make sure everyone is happy around you.

Mommy and Daddy love you both very much. We have come a long way from where we started, but we wouldn't change it for anything. Happy Birthday, my sweet girls.




(Two weeks old....getting to hold both for the first time)

(Maddie at her first birthday)


(Lauren at her first birthday)


(The best picture EVER taken of them....2 years old!)


(Almost three years old...ok, so I don't have an updated picture that's "blog worthy").

2 comments:

OramHouse said...

Ah! Cute. So sad we will miss their party. Deep breath...here come the threes....

Cadle Clan said...

I hope they consider preschool at chuck e cheese a party!! We will meet up again soon!