So, in the past, we have called Maddie, "Fatty Maddie". I think it started early on...I guess that's what happens when you're slightly bigger than your twin sister. We have been trying to stop so the poor girl doesn't get a complex, but sometimes we still slip up.
Last night, she put Carey in his place. He was getting her ready for bed, and she said, " Fatty Daddy". It was HILARIOUS! Now, if you've seen my husband, he is far from fat, but it was still so funny.
Our little jokester....
6 comments:
That's so cute!! Love it! I love the donut...wish I had one of those about now:)
Ha ha, what a smart little girl....she is SOO adorable!!! And that donut looks pretty good as well :)
Haha, we used to call Addison, Fatty Addy because she was the bigger one...STOP being the same as me all the time, sheesh...
Wait, you're following me, right? Haha!
That is hilarious...she is so cute!
My favorite thing about this post is that of all the pictures you could have used while talking about the nickname "Fatty Maddie" you picked the one of her and a donut. Someone's going to get a complex. :)
Post a Comment