As I'm trying to shuffle all the kids into the gym, I call out to Courtney to stop so she doesn't get too far ahead of me. Conner, under his breath, mumbles, "Slow down....Mom is just getting old..."
Thanks, Conner!
As I'm trying to shuffle all the kids into the gym, I call out to Courtney to stop so she doesn't get too far ahead of me. Conner, under his breath, mumbles, "Slow down....Mom is just getting old..."
Posted by Cadle Clan at 7:37 PM
5 comments:
Hee hee! Love that kid! It's true, you know. 30 is so old. :)
p.s. forgive me that I have still not made it to the post office. Blast that I wanted to see it first before I mailed it to you cause she could've sent it straight your way. Sorry, sista. Somehow that UPS store seems impossible to get to. I will make it my mission in life to do it tomorrow. xo
Don't even worry about!!! I'm excited!!
That is hilarious! I was told today by Tanner that I look older than his Dad...so sad!
Don't you love how our kids can knock us down in like two seconds? :) That's hilarious
Post a Comment