I have to apologize...I was a slacker with pictures this Christmas. I don't know what it was....Maybe being a mom to 4 kids that are on a perpetual sugar high during the holidays doesn't help. It's just a guess...
We had a blast seeing family and spending time together. Karen Grace, Judy and Amy all made the drive up here from So. California to enjoy the holidays with us. We did the annual trip to Old Sacramento, silly gift exchange, and lots of hanging out and eating. We love them so much and wish we could see them more often.
Christmas was also filled with activities with my side of the family. We decorated cookies, made gingerbread houses ( a few times), did lots of shopping, eating, and talking. My mom even broke out the bells and we played Christmas songs on Christmas Eve night. I give her a hard time about this tradition, but I secretly love it.
I wish I had gotten a group picture on both sides of the family, but sadly, due to circumstances explained above, that didn't happen.
Most importantly, we had a fabulous time with family and remembering the true meaning of Christmas.
0 comments:
Post a Comment