Friday, August 29, 2008

My Feet Will Never Be the Same


Ok, so I had a little more time on my hands, so I took a picture of my fat Flinstones feet. Carey did the wonderful paint job (thank you sweetie for trying your best and doing a pretty good job considering) and I swear I use to have bones that you could see in my feet. Now, it's just one large mass that I have to cram into shoes for church or wear my lovely flip flops. I guess people will understand if I wear flip flops to church, I'm just trying to avoid that for as long as possible. I went from wearing a size 7 in shoes to a size 9. Is that normal?

I hope they return to my pre-pregnancy size (along with the rest of my body) so I don't have to throw away a closet full of shoes. But, buying more shoes is always fun, so I guess there is a silver lining to every cloud.

4 comments:

Kye Nead said...

Carey did an excellent job on the toes :)

Jillian Goulding said...

That is so cute that Carey paints your toenails... Maybe he should get a side job at a nail place. haha.

camille said...

Kudos to Carey for doing that. I am very impressed with his artistic skills. He's so awesome! I think your feet look cute, Mel.

PS. Can I just say I love that you have a blog now? I can see what you are up to everyday almost. You are so good at posting. It makes me happy!

Jim and Shana McGavock said...

Pregnancy has it's ups and downs... But at least you have a sweet hubby!