Hi Everyone,
I'm sure most people know now that I'm pregnant! What some don't know is that I had my ultrasound yesterday and I am pregnant with TWINS! I know....the first thing the tech asked me is if twins run in the family. I was a little shocked when she asked me that and then I asked her WHY! Well, right away she saw two babies. Both are strong and healthy....my husband was with the kids during this appointment, so I was able to surprise him with the news when I got home. I caught him waking up from a nap (yes, it's after tax season) and he was SHOCKED....to say the least. I had always joked about the fact that I thought it was twins and he thought I was crazy. I guess mother's just know, right?
Here are adorable babies.....Baby A and Baby B! (the pic is sideways, but you get the idea~)

0 comments:
Post a Comment